Sunday, May 20, 2012

Home Sweet Home

We arrived home last night, greeted by tons of doggie kisses from Lucy.  It's good to be home.  Tom went fishing with Lucy this morning, and I got a trail run and hike in...life is good. 

I slept through a pretty hefty car accident (drunk girl ran over sign and fire hydrant) 2 houses up from ours last night and I also awoke in the middle of the night and looked at our bedroom and asked Tom how to find the bathroom - in my sleep-deprived travel "where am I?" haze, I did not recognize the inside of our bedroom, too funny.

Things I missed when on vacation:  Lucy, trail runs, easy access to vegetarian food, regular ol' American drip coffee and the beauty of Colorado.
Things Tom missed:  Lucy, fishing, regular ol' American drip coffee and probably a few more things I'm missing.

I am enjyoing this whole blogging thing (surprisingly), so I may just keep it up while NOT on vacation...

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment