Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Monday, or is it Sunday again?

First, I'd like to say Happy Memorial Day to all of those who have faithfully served our country and gave their lives to make world a better place to live.  Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Yesterday, I asked Tom how long I have to wait until I talk to him about our next vacation.  He said a few weeks.  I failed to wait that long...  I'm thinking maybe Montserrat - the Carribean island that was decimated by a volcano back in 1995.  It is quiet, out of the way, a few scattered bed and breakfasts and few tourists.  It sounds perfect!  There's nothing quite like an island vacation - no pressure to move around a lot, hot days, muggy nights - lots of sun, sand, snorkeling and exploring.  We can just pick one hotel and stay all week, beautiful.  I think September would be a good time to visit.  :)

Enjoy the last day of the long weekend, back to the ol' grind tomorrow, ugh...

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment