Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Killed it.

Team Scrambled Legs killed the Wild West Relay last weekend. We had an AWESOME team, it was so much fun. We will be back next year - Van #25 watch out.

From left to right below:  Steve, Bud, Sam, Cassie, Luke, Susanne, Geoff, Amy, Me, Steve L, Katie & Jon!  I couldn't have asked for a better team. Great running and great company.


Ran 5 on the trail last night but I think I need a few more days off. I was tired this AM.  Susanne and I will run on Saturday. Until then, maybe some weightlifting and yoga instead. 16 miles and barely any sleep takes it's toll, a bit more than it did when I was younger, haha. 

In other news, it looks like we will need quite a few vaccines for our trip to the Middle East and Africa. Time to start the needling - tetanus booster, polio booster, typhoid, yellow fever, meningitis and malaria meds. Ugh, this is going to hurt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment