Friday, May 17, 2013

Truly a GREEN mountain

I wait on it every year - the few weeks that Green Mountain is actually GREEN, and this is that time for 2013.  Everything is so lush and bright right now, it reminds me of Ohio (only with mountains and a lot less humidity).  So, last night on my trail run on the mountain, I took a few pictures of the pure greenness, and some wildflowers.  So pretty - and clearly everyone thought so, it was the most crowded the trails have been yet this year.

In other news, we may get our "small" (as Tom and I like to call all dogs under 15 lbs) tomorrow!  We have been approved to foster with Chihuahua and Small Dog Rescue (http://www.chihuahua-smalldogrescue.org/).  We are stopping by a big adoption event at the PetCo in Golden and perhaps taking one home.  We're unsure how Lucy will react - she always loves smalls when she meets them, but what about a 24/7 small in her house?  TBD.



No comments:

Post a Comment