Monday, February 15, 2016

Minnie, warm weather and TRAVEL!

Well, not much to report on this end lately. We've been enjoying some awesomely warm weather in Colorado. This has not boded well for skiing, but very well for running. So that's what I've been doing!  

In sad news, we had to say goodbye to one of our chickens, Minnie. She fought long and hard but her crop/GI issues got her in the end. Minnie, you were a good chicken, and flock leader, I'm not exactly sure what'll happen with the flock politics now that they are leaderless. 

All four, Minnie in back.

Minnie and I.

In other news, we are leaving for a nice long vacation soon - check back for stories of Sri Lanka with some Bangkok mixed in!  WE CANNOT WAIT, I'm happiest when we are either off in some far flung land, or getting ready to be.  So, I'm happy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment